1st WLA Project Contest invites project contributions or ingenious start-up ideas from those students enthusiasts who wants to bring a revolutionary change for betterment through their innovative thinking and technical skills.
This is a first Project Competition organized by World Leadership Academy for providing a platform to the students to showcase their Project Idea and Model. Selected Project Idea & Model will be awarded and assigned mentors to convert this Project into Product and to form Business Firm.
- To promote Successful Entrepreneurship ideas.
- To Provide the platform to showcase innovative ideas of the students.
- To Identify and showcase Potential Innovators.
- To make all selected projects available in WLA Digital Library (open Access)/Project Repository for wider reference
All graduate, undergraduate , Master and Doctoral Candidates of Science, Engineering, Management and Social Science disciplines.
• Software projects
• Robotics projects
• Android apps
• Embedded systems projects
• Internet of Things
• Web based projects
• Cloud Computing projects
• Networking Projects
• Big Data Analytics
• Information security projects
• Power management projects
• Agriculture/ Healthcare
• Automated Systems in
• Management Systems
• VLSI projects
• Non-renewable energy
The submitted projects and start-up ideas will pass through peer review process. The selected project/start-up groups will be invited to showcase their work with demonstrated model during the conference. The best three projects and the best start-up idea will be awarded with attractive prizes.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 40,000
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 25,000
- 3rd Prize - Rs 15,000
- Runners up - Rs 2,000 ( top 10 members )
• Soft copy of the project template or the start-up idea, must be submitted through https://www.worldleadershipacademy.live/senior or Email to: email@example.com
• Only selected projects and start-up ideas will be called for the presentation and that will be intimated through their provided email id.
• Contestants need to meet all of the following requirements at the time of the final contest presentation:
• Be enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution.
• Not be involved in any part of the administration of the contest.
• Not already be enrolled in another team with a different project.
https://www.worldleadershipacademy.live/senior or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor, School of Computer Engineering,KIIT University,Bhubaneswar & Director, World Leadership Academy
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org